The two buildings in which the hotel is housed, were completed in 2006 and include 3 spacious rooms and 2 suites. The walls are 55 centimetres thick, the walls and windows are constructed by heavy rock-sculpted (transoms, doorsteps and windows), untouched by time.
During the construction period our hard work gave all these elements which are required for the comfort and the technological equipment of our rooms.
All the rooms have their own bathrooms, their own heating and a fireplace. The furniture are authentic antiques of our family constructed during 1885’s to 1950’s. The carpets are from the Upper East whereas our chandeliers, Murano and Swarovski, are from Prague and Venice.